How it works
Enter Payment Details
Smart Card Number:
DStv Access Bouquet E36 1900 - ACSSE36
DStv Compact Bouquet E36 6300 - COMPE36
DStv Family Bouquet E36 3800 - COFAME36
DStv Asian Bouquet E36 5050 - ASIAE36
DStv Premium W/Afr E36 14700 - PRWE36
GOTV VALUE BOUQUET 1250 - GOTV
DStv Premium W/Afr + Asian Bouquet E36 16530 - PRWASIE36
DStv Premium W/Afr + French Bonus Bouquet E36 20670 - PRWFRNSE36
DStv Compact Plus Bouquet E36 9900 - COMPLE36
DStv HDPVR Access Service E36 2200 - HDPVRE36
DStv Demo Bouquet E36 0 - DEMOE36
DStv Mobile Compact Standalone Bouquet 830 - MOBMAXIS
DStv Mobile Compact Value Add Bouquet 830 - MOBMAXI
DStv Mobile Premium Value Add Bouquet 1050 - MOMAXIP
GOtv Mobile Standalone Bouquet 630 - GOtvMS
GOtv Plus Bouquet 1900 - GOtvPLS
GOtv Mobile Bouquet 630 - GOtvM
DStv French 11 Add-on Bouquet E36 3180 - FRN11E36
DStv French Plus Add-on Bouquet E36 6360 - FRN15E36
Box Office 0 - BOXOFFICE
DStv Mobile Premium Standalone Bouquet 1050 - MOMAXIS
DStv Education High Definition Access Service E36 0 - EDHDPVRE36 - Education HD Access Service E36
DStv Education Access Service E36 0 - EDPVRE36 - Education Access Service E36
DStv FreeView Public Broadcaster E36 0 - FRUBE36
GOTV LITE BOUQUET 1100 - GOLITE
DStv Asian Add-on Bouquet E36 5050 - ASIADDE36
DStv French Touch Add-on Bouquet E36 1470 - FRN7E36
DStv FTA Plus E36 0 - FTAPLE36
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Q1. Visa Payment issues when using Internet Explorer
Customers using Internet Explorer browser should uncheck support for Use SSL 2.0 by following the steps below
a. Click Tool option on the menu bar
b. Select Internet Options
c. Click Advanced Tab
d. Scroll down to Security Option and uncheck "Use SSL 2.0"
Q2. How do I make payments on GlobalPay
To make payments on GlobalPay, follow these steps
a. Click the Make Payments Menu
b. Select the Left Navigation menu showing various sectors (Airlines, Insurance, Shipping, e.t.c)
c. Select relevant Merchant group. Merchants classified under this group who accept payments on GlobalPay will be displayed to the right of the Left Navigation Menu.
d. Click the Merchant URL / image and enter payment details
e. Be sure to note your transaction reference number
f. Enter card details and complete payment
Q3. How do I view details of transactions i have done on GlobalPay
Transactions you have done with GlobalPay can be viewed by doing the following:
a. Highlight the Report Menu and click Transaction History
b. You can further drill down on the transaction details by clicking the transaction reference number
Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island Lagos,
All email and telephone inquiries would be responded to not later than 48 hours from time of receipt.
FEATURES OF GLOBALPAY
* Accepts locally and internationally issued cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve and Etranzact.
* Processes all major debit, credit and prepaid cards.
* Online real-time log for monitoring transactions as they occur.
* Real-time online processing transactions i.e. instant debit of cardholder’s account immediately payment is made.
* Single integration for multiple card acceptance.
BENEFITS OF GLOBALPAY
* Provides global reach for your business.
* Multiple card acceptance from one integration.
* Minimum development.
* Reduces administrative overhead.
* Enhanced security via 3-D security implementation.
* Easy transaction monitoring and reporting.
* Real-time transaction reporting and management.
* Multi-currency processing.
* Fully redundant processing
HOW IT WORKS
1. Complete the GlobalPAY Registration & Agreement Form. Form must be signed according to Merchant’s mandate with the bank. If merchant does not have account with the bank, they may visit any Zenith Bank branch nationwide to open an account (click
to download GlobalPAY form)
2. Make payment or issue draft in favour of Zenith Bank Plc for the set-up fee. (Please call ZenithDirect on +234-1-2787000, 2927000,4647000, 070ZENITHBANK or email email@example.com
3. Return duly completed Application Form to E-Business Department, Zenith Bank Plc, Plot 87, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. Application Form may also be sent through merchant’s Relationship Manager/Account Officer.
4. Merchant sends the list of fields /parameters to be captured on the application.
5. Merchant’s module is created on GlobalPAY platform and merchant is notified.
6. Reporting interface is provided to the merchant to enable them view transactions as they occur.
7. Merchant goes LIVE on GlobalPAY application.
8. Awareness is created by both merchant and Zenith Bank Plc.
9. Transactions done on GlobalPAY are settled into merchant’s dedicated account (Please note that the rules of T + 1 or T + 2 i.e. a day after transaction date applies for local cards and 2 days after transaction date for international cards).
Unregistered customers can make payments on GlobalPAY.
How to Register on GlobalPAY?
1. Log in to https://www.globalpay.com.ng
2. Click on Register
3. Fill all the mandatory fields. (A valid email address is mandatory as it will be used as your Username).
4. Submit your Registration Form (a mail is automatically sent to your mail box asking you to activate your profile. Once this is done, your profile becomes active).
How to Make Payment on GlobalPAY
1. Log in to GlobalPAY (https://www.globalpay.com.ng)
2. Enter your User Name (your valid email address)
3. Enter your password and click Submit
4. Select the category of merchant you want to make payment to
5. Double click on the Merchant’s link
6. Fill all the required information
7. Select the type of card you want to pay with (this connects automatically to your card payment gateway).
8. Enter your card details
9. Enter your MasterCard SecureCode if using MasterCard and VbyV if using Visa cards
10. Submit your payment (Your payment goes through authorization within seconds and if your payment is successful, a receipt of your payment is displayed